• پاسخ 1.3k
  • ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

• 1 ماه بعد...

It seems topic is stopped and nobody has anything to say

:banel_smiley_4: s

Okey,It doesn't matter. Let's start a new conversation again...please come and tell us what movie did you watch last ? and explain about it briefly for example about its genre and cast and everything you like to express :w16:n

لینک به دیدگاه

Hi everybody:icon_pf (44):

To make the conversation more active; I suggest to choose more challenging subjects; things that we face in everyday life; or our problems which we are eager to talk about.

The last film I saw was "awake" [2010] which is a nice movie. It's about a boy that has some problems with his family especially his father. By accident he is arrested by police and he releases with collateral.then he meet the police's daughter.

Notice the next sentence will reveal the whole story:ws3:: this film is related to 11th September.a unique movie

based on this happening.

I recommend to see it.

لینک به دیدگاه
Hi everybody:icon_pf (44):

To make the conversation more active; I suggest to choose more challenging subjects; things that we face in everyday life; or our problems which we are eager to talk about.

The last film I saw was "awake" [2010] which is a nice movie. It's about a boy that has some problems with his family especially his father. By accident he is arrested by police and he releases with collateral.then he meet the police's daughter.

Notice the next sentence will reveal the whole story:ws3:: this film is related to 11th September.a unique movie

based on this happening.

I recommend to see it.

Hi Maryam, Welcome to noandishaan forums and specially this topic.:welcome:s

Thanks for your good suggestion, we will be pleased if you have new discussion to start. :w16:t

I searched about the movie which you expressed but couldn’t found any related 2010 movie , are you sure about its title? :ws38:s

The last movie which I watched 2 days ago was “Rear window” an Alfred Hitchcock film (1954), it was an awesome thriller by playing two old Hollywood stars, James Stewart and Grace Kelly . The story is about an injured photographer who is confined in his apartment and has nothing to do all day long except spying on his neighbours and watch them from the window , but one day he accidentally get aware about an murdering in opposite apartment and try to convince his girlfriend and a police detective about this event...s

لینک به دیدگاه

thanks for your warm welcome shadmehrbaz:hapydancsmil:

Since i've watched many films lately (one film per day:ws3:!) I mixed them all up :ws28:so the film I was talking about was "remember me":whistle:.sorry:icon_redface:

Anyway awake was a breathtaking movie by palying Jessica alba as Hayden Christensen's girlfriend.the story is about a wealthy boy who has to undergo a heart surgery and he is in conflict with his mother about the surgon.

I'd recommend this one too.

لینک به دیدگاه

Hi ...

:ws3:
Yes you're right I haven't see them for a longtime :banel_smiley_4:
I don't think this guy who loves speaking English ...

But about your discussion:

I saw a movie (Serial) called the Supernatural last week. (But just 2 season)
It was a totally different kind of story. I’d like it.
The story is about war between human and evil supernatural being.
It’s about 2 brothers Dean and Sam.
Their mother was murdered by evil supernatural being when they were child.
A few years later they are fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and vampires that roam the earth.
Sometimes everything goes wrong but at the end of any section they were successful.
I can’t say what happens in the end because I didn’t watch continuation of it.
As far as I know this film isn’t base on true story but the story works well.
Some of Scene really made the movie enjoyable and scary.
Also cast were talented and handsome
  • :whistle:

لینک به دیدگاه

thanks for your warm welcome shadmehrbaz:hapydancsmil:

Since i've watched many films lately (one film per day:ws3:!) I mixed them all up :ws28:so the film I was talking about was "remember me":whistle:.sorry:icon_redface:

Anyway awake was a breathtaking movie by palying Jessica alba as Hayden Christensen's girlfriend.the story is about a wealthy boy who has to undergo a heart surgery and he is in conflict with his mother about the surgon.

I'd recommend this one too.

It's my pleasure

rtzcz3flbnvmbh0cr5gc.gifs

No problem my friend, therefore you are a professional movie viewer :a030:s

Tell me what is the best movie you ever seen ? and who are your favorite film directors and favorite actor/actress ? (whether Iranian or foreign )a

لینک به دیدگاه

Hi ...

:ws3:

Yes you're right I haven't see them for a longtime :banel_smiley_4:

I don't think this guy who loves speaking English ...

But about your discussion:

I saw a movie (Serial) called the Supernatural last week. (But just 2 season)

It was a totally different kind of story. I’d like it.

The story is about war between human and evil supernatural being.

It’s about 2 brothers Dean and Sam.

Their mother was murdered by evil supernatural being when they were child.

A few years later they are fighting evil supernatural beings of many kinds including monsters, demons, and vampires that roam the earth.

Sometimes everything goes wrong but at the end of any section they were successful.

I can’t say what happens in the end because I didn’t watch continuation of it.

As far as I know this film isn’t base on true story but the story works well.

Some of Scene really made the movie enjoyable and scary.

Also cast were talented and handsome

• :whistle:

Hi Miss Badry

:ws3:s

Yeah they are awkward lazy guys :banel_smiley_4:, but Badry how about your free discussion topics ? why don’t you create any new free discussion topics anymore? :sigh:s

Hmm…I had heard about this series already:ws38: thanks for your good explanation, unfortunately I am not interested in such fiction or horror genres.every unrealistic movies are nonsense in my eye, I can't enjoy them at all :hanghead:s

now I ask the same questions which I asked of Maryam in my last post...what is the best movie you ever seen ? and who are your favorite film directors and favorite actor/actress ?s

لینک به دیدگاه

Hi Miss Badry

:ws3:s

Yeah they are awkward lazy guys :banel_smiley_4:, but Badry how about your free discussion topics ? why don’t you create any new free discussion topics anymore? :sigh:s

Hmm…I had heard about this series already:ws38: thanks for your good explanation, unfortunately I am not interested in such fiction or horror genres.every unrealistic movies are nonsense in my eye, I can't enjoy them at all :hanghead:s

now I ask the same questions which I asked of Maryam in my last post...what is the best movie you ever seen ? and who are your favorite film directors and favorite actor/actress ?s

:w02:My dear friend I’m badri

Hmm they are lazy:ws37:

But about my free discussions topic I was a little disappointed because I started one topic and I was going to mention one issues once a week… that was what I want … I wish I had a better view ,though.

But all of the guys just fuss for example: issues is difficult or you must be creating separated topics for every free discussions:whistle: and other things …

I don’t know maybe they was confused … the free discussions topic was my first experience … I know at the beginning I must poll about the issues and creating separate topics …

:ws3:Now the situation is way out of control and I don’t have any motivation

:whistle: I am in just I'm joking

But your question about the best movie I have seen

Unfortunately I did n’t saw a movie a lot but I’d like science fiction movie and horror films

...I enjoy it

For example the Lord of the Rings, The Three Musketeers

or the Snow White

:ws37:

لینک به دیدگاه

It's so difficult to determine the best movie I've ever seen . however like Badri I'd rather science fiction movies and series.

For example I love lost serial (which is some kind of science fiction) . Definitely it was one of the best series I've ever watched considering the story, the soundtracks, the cast,etc.

Among actresses I enjoy Andrey Hepburn whom I admire every aspect of her playing and life.besides she seems so innocent that makes everybody love her.:icon_gol::w16:

To know her, she played in Roman holiday as the princess.

Among Iranian actors I admire Saber abar plays.every movie he has played in is so considerable.

There is a lot to say about it:girl_in_dreams:

Whats your own idea shadmehrbaz?

لینک به دیدگاه

:w02:My dear friend I’m badri

Hmm they are lazy:ws37:

But about my free discussions topic I was a little disappointed because I started one topic and I was going to mention one issues once a week… that was what I want … I wish I had a better view ,though.

But all of the guys just fuss for example: issues is difficult or you must be creating separated topics for every free discussions:whistle: and other things …

I don’t know maybe they was confused … the free discussions topic was my first experience … I know at the beginning I must poll about the issues and creating separate topics …

:ws3:Now the situation is way out of control and I don’t have any motivation

:whistle: I am in just I'm joking

But your question about the best movie I have seen

Unfortunately I did n’t saw a movie a lot but I’d like science fiction movie and horror films

...I enjoy it

For example the Lord of the Rings, The Three Musketeers

or the Snow White

:ws37:

What’s the difference between Badry and Badri ? both have same pronunciation:ws3:s

In case of free discussion I also recommended for separated topics because in my idea it would be neater to taking part in discussions...this wasn't fussing :whistles:s

I just have watched "Lord of rings" from movies which you mentioned, but it was so boring and really hard for me to watch it till end:girl_in_dreams:s

It's so difficult to determine the best movie I've ever seen . however like Badri I'd rather science fiction movies and series.

For example I love lost serial (which is some kind of science fiction) . Definitely it was one of the best series I've ever watched considering the story, the soundtracks, the cast,etc.

Among actresses I enjoy Andrey Hepburn whom I admire every aspect of her playing and life.besides she seems so innocent that makes everybody love her.:icon_gol::w16:

To know her, she played in Roman holiday as the princess.

Among Iranian actors I admire Saber abar plays.every movie he has played in is so considerable.

There is a lot to say about it:girl_in_dreams:

Whats your own idea shadmehrbaz?

Yeah "Last" was a good series I watched some seasons of that, but I’m not aware how finally it finished:ws3:s

I like Western and Drama movies. The greatest movie I have ever seen is “The good, the bad and the ugly” it was really perfect in every aspects of art.s

My favorite alive actors are Christoph Waltz , Daniel Day Lewis ,Kevin Spacey, Tom Hanks and Leonardo Dicaprio. and my favorite director is Quentin Tarantino:w16:s

In Persian superstars I love Reza Attaran more than others because of his wonderful acting in every roles whether serious or comedy.s

لینک به دیدگاه

i love Reza Attaran too.makes every one laugh in comic situation

and i have seen some parts of "good bad ugly" that you mentioned and heard the music.i liked it.

nowadays i pay more attention to soundtracks than before.its something that really fascinates me even if i don't like the movie itself."the intouchables" music(almost the last film i watched) was great.a relaxing piano:w16:.

anyway; it seems very quiet here.what shall we do?do we have to hit them to come?:whistle:

just another point: its' reaalllllllly annoying to write in english here i don't know why.is it the same for you?i check the ponctuation at last and i figure out it has all disappeared or displaced and the same goes for smilies:icon_pf (34)::icon_pf (34)::icon_pf (34): ?

لینک به دیدگاه

i love Reza Attaran too.makes every one laugh in comic situation

and i have seen some parts of "good bad ugly" that you mentioned and heard the music.i liked it.

nowadays i pay more attention to soundtracks than before.its something that really fascinates me even if i don't like the movie itself."the intouchables" music(almost the last film i watched) was great.a relaxing piano:w16:.

anyway; it seems very quiet here.what shall we do?do we have to hit them to come?:whistle:

just another point: its' reaalllllllly annoying to write in english here i don't know why.is it the same for you?i check the ponctuation at last and i figure out it has all disappeared or displaced and the same goes for smilies:icon_pf (34)::icon_pf (34)::icon_pf (34): ?

Yeah, the song of “ The good the bad and the ugly ” is very famous . It has been used in many movies and series and TV programs several times.s

I’ve also watched “ The intouchables ” about last year, it was such a good movie but I can’t remember anything of its soundtrack unfortunately.:sigh:s

You are right about inactivity of the topic, I find it odd because they visit the topic everyday and read posts but don’t participate in topic with us . :banel_smiley_4: I don’t know why, maybe they are shy or have no enough confidence or are lazy or they don’t like us anyway !:ws3:s

Yes it’s a general problem of the forum which happens during writing English, but you can solve it by some of your own creativity my friend. Try to do it, you will be succeeded :a030:s

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...