رفتن به مطلب

دانلود کاملترین مرجع رباتیک صنعتی Handbook of Industrial Robotics

anjello

ارسال های توصیه شده

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

Shimon Y. Nof, "Handbook of Industrial Robotics"

John Wiley & Sons Inc | 1985 | ISBN: 0471896845 | 1376 pages | PDF | 177 MB

This is an engineer's handbook of research and applications in industrial robotics. It stresses the practical uses rather than the mechanical, electrical or computer considerations and discusses specific techniques for working with robots in various situations.

Summary: A great resource for those active in robotics

Rating: 5

This book is an excellent addition to the scientific literature. It includes an extensive discussion of scholarly and practical robotic topics ranging from kinematics and programming to practical application areas and economic concerns. The editor has complied 66 chapters of information from 120 contributors. As one who has edited books and journals, I can appreciate the task in getting over 100 contributors to commit to this undertaking.The handbook is over 1300 pages long and includes a CD which allows one to see many of the operations described in the printed matter in a very visual fashion. The book is divided into 12 parts with the section on terminology containing over 800 terms. I personally was delighted to see chapters included on micro and nanorobotics reflecting the developments and interest in miniaturization. This book is highly recommened.

Summary: Comprehensive Anticipatory Design Science

Rating: 5

This book is simply great. I believe this book will hold its own and stand against the test of time for several decades. The information provided is simply one of the most comprehensive, all inclusive works in the field of industrial robotics. It covers a thorough history of robotics, and a detailed analysis of all the quirks and surprises discovered when working on such complex pieces of machinery. There are those who would say, in the light of relelntless progress, that this book is outdated. While I do not believe them, if they are right in this respect, this book still has so much to offer. The tales of human ingenuity may well prove to be more valuable than the technical information. Buy this book now, before they stop publishing it!

Download

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...