رفتن به مطلب

Free discussion

.Yaprak

ارسال های توصیه شده

hi every body !

yeah reality human ....nd their laghu know ... sometimes we can shoaw realities in fun mode ....i think people are tow group first : they try to hide behind their jokies nd in this way they can forgot their real problems but if u note the kind of theiar jokes u can discover real face of them ! u can find themselves ! nd second they laugh nd tell lots of jokes to make others happy ! they need to see by others nd neer to be in the sorce of notice ! i think every behavior of human refer to internal reosons like anger nd maybe humility

sorry for writting soooooo ; long :5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

i hope i could explain my idea :icon_redface:

sorry if i have problems in grammer or vocabulary or writting :icon_redface:

im trying to write in right way :5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

if u r strange in english help me to improve my language

thanks every body :5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

• Like 6
لینک به دیدگاه
  • پاسخ 209
  • ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

R U sure ????

I agree, childhood cant be the best choice

but you think future can be happier than this years ??

why ???

yes i sure

because Nowadays my problem is Solitude

but in future I will marry:icon_pf (34):

And a companion will:ws3:

And I'll have the best life:hapydancsmil:

?am i right

• Like 5
لینک به دیدگاه

hi every body !

yeah reality human ....nd their laghu know ... sometimes we can shoaw realities in fun mode ....i think people are tow group first : they try to hide behind their jokies nd in this way they can forgot their real problems but if u note the kind of theiar jokes u can discover real face of them ! u can find themselves ! nd second they laugh nd tell lots of jokes to make others happy ! they need to see by others nd neer to be in the sorce of notice ! i think every behavior of human refer to internal reosons like anger nd maybe humility

sorry for writting soooooo ; long :5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

i hope i could explain my idea :icon_redface:

sorry if i have problems in grammer or vocabulary or writting :icon_redface:

im trying to write in right way :5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

if u r strange in english help me to improve my language

thanks every body :5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

first off i believe u meant fluent or so in ur last sentence. i noticed nothing and u made me understood. u didnt mention one last group: people who dont care about their surronding. they just want to sit in their solitude and enjoy music or smoking or do what make them comfort. they don't pose and don't need to pose. i prefer this group and enjoy being in it...

BUT whats wrong with talking about happytime ?????? ha

nothing is wrong with it, but i suppose not everyone can talk about it.

what's wrong with you?

Let me put it this way we want to just speaking English and it isn't important someone care about it or not

One step ahead with these free discussions

I don't know maybe you're right

No problem do you want to speak about cannibal

I am in

sorry, i meant no offending. i just uttered my point of view

and about cannibalism, well, it's just a name i chose instead of Hannibal which has been occupied before. i don't eat people's kidney or heart with sauce or their brain fried in KERMANSHAHI oil or maybe their tongue with some salt and pepper...in fact i used to! but i'm a vegetarian for now...let's not talk about future :D

• Like 5
لینک به دیدگاه

Yaprak...Before I began to write about this topic I wanna suggest you to creating separated topics for every free discussions which you start every week. by this way the topics will be more orderly with well-known and better ends, and everyone can find out how many free discussion topics we have had here so far.

:w16:s

The happiest moment of my life is private ! :ws3: But the other awesome moment that I can remember impressed me so hard is about football ( I love football so much ). It was happened in " 99 CL final" when manchester united had lost the game till 90 minutes but suddenly they did a great come back and scored 2 goals in one minute of added times and won the champions league title unbelievably :icon_pf (19):That was a dramatic night for me and all man-united fans all over the world:girl_in_dreams:s

• Like 7
لینک به دیدگاه

Yaprak...Before I began to write about this topic I wanna suggest you to creating separated topics for every free discussions which you start every week. by this way the topics will be more orderly with well-known and better ends, and everyone can find out how many free discussion topics we have had here so far.

The happiest moment of my life is private ! :ws3: But the other awesome moment that I can remember impressed me so hard is about football ( I love football so much ). It was happened in " 99 CL final" when manchester united had lost the game till 90 minutes but suddenly they did a great come back and scored 2 goals in one minute of added times and won the champions league title unbelievably :icon_pf (19):That was a dramatic night for me and all man-united fans all over the world:girl_in_dreams:s

I'm agree with Mr. shadmehrbaz :ws3:about his suggestion

?which players scored 2 goals

• Like 5
لینک به دیدگاه

The second free discussion

Speaking and discussing about:

The happiest time of your life for example your childhood or adolescence ...

Please write your idea and discusse your reasons and talk about your friend's idea

:icon_gol:Thanks

Thanks for your gift

:icon_gol:

!Most of my life passed in happy time and I can,t choose a period of it

!But I say some part of it ....I remember we were in ahwaz for 4 years ......the best part of my childhood back to there

:ws3:I was so naughty and there I could do every thing that I want with out my mom understood

• Like 6
لینک به دیدگاه

I totally agree with you. I've chekced this topic a few times but could NOT figure out what is the main topic of the discussion at the time, hence I didn't participate

• Like 5
لینک به دیدگاه

I'm agree with Mr. shadmehrbaz :ws3:about his suggestion

?which players scored 2 goals

Mrs. Mim-shimi :ws3: Those goals were scored by Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (He was also called Super-Sub by fans, after scoring that awesome goal )g

• Like 5
لینک به دیدگاه

Mrs. Mim-shimi :ws3: Those goals were scored by Teddy Sheringham and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer (He was also called Super-Sub by fans, after scoring that awesome goal )g

I know them

:w02:I liked Manchester when Bekham was played in it but now, just F.C BARCELONA

:ws3:now Badri come and become angry

• Like 5
لینک به دیدگاه

...Oh oh

:ws3: ?What’s going on

:hanghead:Why did you discourage me? Please be nice with me

:ws3:Now surely I think I messed up

:icon_gol:You’re right

But I’m so busy and I have no time at all

:w16:If I come back I think twice about it and certainly I use your suggestions

:icon_gol:Thanks to everyone for coming by

• Like 7
لینک به دیدگاه
مهمان
این موضوع برای عدم ارسال قفل گردیده است.

• اضافه کردن...