رفتن به مطلب

Goodbye Harry potter

Mr. Specific

ارسال های توصیه شده

8wq7xdn1fa9ybzgcez1.jpg

So it all ended. With the release of the last movie in the Harry Potter series on Friday, the fans who started their journey along with the boy from 1998 bid adieu to their hero in a grand style. The first show of the final movie of the series—Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows— began at Q Cinemas at Gold Souk Grande by 9.40 am. The movie is also screening at Cinemax in Oberon Mall and Sreedhar Cinemas. Hundreds of Potter fans thronged the theatres to see the final version. A majority of them said that they do not want the series to end.“Harry is one character I grew up with since I was nine. It is really sad to see that the series is going to end with this movie,” said Rohith V S, an engineering student.

He said he felt the same way when he read the last book in the series. “But still I felt happy as there were three more movies to watch out for. But now it all ended, as the tagline of the movie says,” he said.

Another diehard Harry Potter fan, Arun Sadanandan, drove all the way from Pandalam to Ernakulam to watch the movie in 3D.

“I was thrilled when I came to know that the final part is in 3D. In some scenes, like the death of Voldemort and battle at Hogwarts, the 3D effects were nice. But as a whole, the 3D effects were not up to the mark,” Arun said.

He said that though they had not changed the whole climax, the Harry-Voldemort duel in the end was not as impressive as it was depicted in the book. “The verbal duel between Harry and Voldemort is not included in the movie and it is slightly disappointing,” Arun said.

Meanwhile, another fan, Deepu G Vijayan, believe that there is a potential for a sequel. “That is how Rowling has ended the novel. Albus Severus Potter, Harry’s son, is still there at Hogwarts. So, we cannot rule out the possibility of a sequel,” Deepu said.

But Anila Mathew, an MBA student, begs to differ. “Let J K Rowling come up with another memorable character like Harry who will capture the minds of both children and parents,” she said.

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...