رفتن به مطلب

مکالمه زبان انگلیسی فقط دراینجا

ارسال های توصیه شده

• پاسخ 1.3k
  • ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

Sorry my friends but we already have a topic as same as this one!

So why didnt u search before making this topic?

I invite u to continue your lovely conversation here:

http://www.noandishaan.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11041

plz allow to this topic be here

thanks

:wubpink:

At first you have to forgive me if you find lots of mistakes in my sentence. I'm not experienced enough to tell you what's in my mind correctly. ;)

Well . I've studied all of the pages in this topic and realized that most of us have remarkable grammatical problems . so the first thing we suppose to talk about is who will be keep us from this issue and tell us the correct type of sentences. I thinks this topic won't be consequent untill somebody who is expert is English come and see us through our objective!

:banel_smiley_4:

you 're right and i had thought it but we need to start this topic and have some members for go on

hard conditions are not good to starting

thus , we can select some persons , who are best in discuss and they can guide us and make correct our problems

ok?

i think speedy and waffen are good for this job

لینک به دیدگاه
heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyyyyyys

heyyyyyyyyyyyyy guyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyys

are you agree to discussing about music this week?

?

please say your ideas about it

if you have another suggest plz tell to debate about it and tonight choise best subject

ok?

Oh very interesting. it was my suggestion too.

لینک به دیدگاه

i think english is a universal language that people around the world use to communicatie in a variety of different areas.and at least all of us because of our lesson need to learn english.:w16:

Orion (pbuh) said :

"english isn't second language...it's your language :4chsmu1:

you should know it"

لینک به دیدگاه

talk about favorite music?

what kinde of music do we like?

we have many kind of music

jazz

pope

classical

country

and so on

what kind of music do you listen ?

i think english is a universal language that people around the world use to communicatie in a variety of different areas.and at least all of us because of our lesson need to learn english.

:w16:

ya and i think we need to learn it because we must study about new sciences and we should be able to commnuicate to other students in foreign universities

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...