• ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

Good idea !

but i think ghalibaf has greater chance to win the election

he is more famous than the others !

isn't he ??

maybe...but as you know,in other elections in past years ghalibaf was condidator ...but he'd never choose by people or,he had not voted as others...i think it will reapited

لینک به دیدگاه

Hey guys,I wanna be a part of your game too

:w02:.s

A letter to : Partow

Hiya Partow, you are one of the best moderators I have ever seen in Noandishaan forums.s

I like your photoshop trainings very much, You teach them so easily and attractive to amateur members.:w16: s

However you are some lazy and impatient girl ( accourding to your own quote:whistle: )and don’t make the tutorials in vodeo flash formats anymore .:w000:s

Now Tell me how did you learn photoshop well this ? How can I improve my photoshop skills like you?:ws37:s

Please guide me about this my dear friend :icon_gol:s

Hey, what’s up? :D

Thanks I appreciate that. The tutorials are the best way to attract users from other sub-forums :D

Excuse me? I know I’m lazy but how you can call me “lazy” when you don’t put any contest in your forum!!!?

:banel_smiley_4:

It’s long story. I was familiar with Photoshop since high school. But about three years ago, I participated in Photoshop contest here and I became last one (as usual :D). However it was awkward, but I tried one more time. This time I read some other tutorials from English websites and started to translate the tutorials to Persian for learners in this forum. It helps me to learn Photoshop better; That’s all :D

You have to do more practice, read more tutorials. I’m not that much well, but you have the motivation and potential to learn more and become a professional designer.

Now you tell me the secret behind that 4, in front of your golden score?

:ws3:

لینک به دیدگاه

Good idea !

but i think ghalibaf has greater chance to win the election

he is more famous than the others !

isn't he ??

Let's be honest my friend, I prefer Ghalibaf or Aref wins the elections and I think they also have more fans than other candidates.s

But the only most important thing is that whose opinion is nearer to Rahbar's opinion ?! :ws3:s

:sigh: According to this fact I think one of Jalili or Velayati will be next president unfortunately

لینک به دیدگاه

Hey, what’s up? :D

Thanks I appreciate that. The tutorials are the best way to attract users from other sub-forums :D

Excuse me? I know I’m lazy but how you can call me “lazy” when you don’t put any contest in your forum!!!?

:banel_smiley_4:

It’s long story. I was familiar with Photoshop since high school. But about three years ago, I participated in Photoshop contest here and I became last one (as usual :D). However it was awkward, but I tried one more time. This time I read some other tutorials from English websites and started to translate the tutorials to Persian for learners in this forum. It helps me to learn Photoshop better; That’s all :D

You have to do more practice, read more tutorials. I’m not that much well, but you have the motivation and potential to learn more and become a professional designer.

Now you tell me the secret behind that 4, in front of your golden score?

:ws3:

Nothing it was just a letter ,Don't worry my friend:ws3:s

Hey, come on ! you can't say I'm as lazy as you :banel_smiley_4: I had been written a letter to you and you replied it to me after 10 days !!!:icon_pf (34): It's just enough to indicates how lazy you are :ws3:s

Thank you for your good helps about learning photoshop :a030:s

The secret behind my golden scores you said ?:whistle: you have more golden scores than me so you should know better its secrets my friend:w02:s

let's steel it zahra :gnugghender:

Do you mean want to change my golden scores into steel scores ? :ws28:s

Steal is the true word MAJID JAN DELBANDAM:w02:s

لینک به دیدگاه

Let's be honest my friend, I prefer Ghalibaf or Aref wins the elections and I think they also have more fans than other candidates.s

But the only most important thing is that whose opinion is nearer to Rahbar's opinion ?! :ws3:s

:sigh: According to this fact I think one of Jalili or Velayati will be next president unfortunately

Don't underestimate Hashemi :whistle:

he was Rahbar's friend someday

any way..he is one of them too:sigh: but maybe he's better for our economy things!

لینک به دیدگاه

Do you mean want to change my golden scores into steel scores ? :ws28:s

Steal is the true word MAJID JAN DELBANDAM:w02:s

Don't laugh at me bald hanghead.gif

i've told ye that my english (speaking and writing)is not well....that was an un usual mistake!:hanghead::sigh:

beacuse of this act you must give all your scores to zahra whistle.gif:whistle:

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...