مکالمه زبان انگلیسی فقط دراینجا

ارسال های توصیه شده

• پاسخ 1.3k
  • ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

plz explain more about it :ws52:

Do you know what " Come dine with me" is? It's a weekly reality show on manoto1. Tonight they wanted to announce the winner of this week and this week one of the contestant was so unpopular and people were anxious to see who would win.She didn't win and now poeple are happy.

لینک به دیدگاه
People are celebrating the result of "Come dine with me" contest.

People are checking and crying out in pain of their gas bills! :banel_smiley_4:

It's preposterous and I'm not sure even it make sense! when we consumed 2474 cubic meter of natural gas , they calculated our bill 350$ but now when we consumed 2200 cubic meter they calculated 410$ !!!

I'm at the total loss about how are they calculating out bills!?:banel_smiley_4:

لینک به دیدگاه
People are checking and crying out in pain of their gas bills! :banel_smiley_4:

It's preposterous and I'm not sure even it make sense! when we consumed 2474 cubic meter of natural gas , they calculated our bill 350$ but now when we consumed 2200 cubic meter they calculated 410$ !!!

I'm at the total loss about how are they calculating out bills!?:banel_smiley_4:

Well, I think they know you are not on their side , so they want to tease you and your family:ws3:

لینک به دیدگاه
Do you know what " Come dine with me" is? It's a weekly reality show on manoto1. Tonight they wanted to announce the winner of this week and this week one of the contestant was so unpopular and people were anxious to see who would win.She didn't win and now poeple are happy.

ooooooo i hate this program because people learn to how backbite to win dollar :banel_smiley_4:

albat i dont say it just

mr sare allah say it... :ws3: 

لینک به دیدگاه

Internship...? :banel_smiley_4:

it's a period of time that we should work out of home for university not earn money

is that true?

i didn't work out ... because my father wrote and filled the timetable and sign my papers ...

just like this... :ws3:

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...