رفتن به مطلب

مکالمه زبان انگلیسی فقط دراینجا

ارسال های توصیه شده

• پاسخ 1.3k
  • ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

believe it or not...recently I can not think positive even to the unimportant issues! what about the way of my life...it s a new feeling and Im really worried about it...

Unfortunately it's a very usual feeling for every body in this days...

لینک به دیدگاه
Wow my dear how are you? was it good today? I got depredded because I didn't knew your were going there
Maryam your absence was truly felt todayit was goodI wish I had seen U thereI myself wasn't sure about that......that's why I didn't tell U . Hey rooozegar :((
لینک به دیدگاه

you know what? recently i find out that i, get LIKOFERNI

I like to "LIKE" every post every where:ws28:

but seriously..i think we should think about being happy!just this and nothing

else!!..just think positive...no politics..no more issue

just think about that how can we be happy? :w16:

we can do something new..ha?hapydancsmil.gif

لینک به دیدگاه
I didn't know that ghalibaf is rahbar's family :|...........I realy don't undrestand people who wanted to vote hashemi.....it's true that iranian don't have long memory!!

Qalibaf is the master of Battons! and it's totally typical that he has an intimate moral relationship with his idol supreme leader !

It has nothing to do with perception . It's a matter of choosing between worse and worst on the condition of that our vote has any influence on election results !

لینک به دیدگاه
The only way to not get depressed is ignoring everything which is impossible a is incorrect hny
Yeah...but at least we can omitt s.things from our life like listening to politics news which doesn't have any profit.......Thanx for correction........the load's rate of my net pages is too slow right now.....I wish who ever do this got " jeze jegar" !!!!
لینک به دیدگاه
Qalibaf is the master of Battons! and it's totally typical that he has an intimate moral relationship with his idol supreme leader !

It has nothing to do with perception . It's a matter of choosing between worse and worst on the condition of that our vote has any influence on election results !

Any influence?

What do u mean?

U think it might have some influence on results?

لینک به دیدگاه
Excuse me for putting my nose into your conversations!! But I have to correct the grammatical mistake you did:" He has been rejected or he was rejected " dear

Thank you so much :a030:s

Yeah you are right, your first sentence is the right correction. :w16: I just used a present perfect tense but I didn't care it was a passive sentence

:ws3:

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...