رفتن به مطلب

Free discussion

ارسال های توصیه شده

Hello every body

how are you

I just found this topic

Great

I think this topic is the best way to speak English with my other members in this site

oh Dear smmoosavian

i think pollution has many problems with people but the government ....

i don't like to speak about it

because of many reasones

لینک به دیدگاه

The pollution is gone after the rain so its better to change the topic of discussion.

lest talk about friendship! I think this the problem of many young boys and girls like me. You know, I have friend (I mean girlfriend) But I really dont know how to treat with her. She is sooo sensitive and even a little thing makes her angry about me. When she done something wrong, she huff with me instead of me!!! She is so spoilt!

All of the girls are acting like her?

لینک به دیدگاه

Great

I think this issue is one the best one to speak about it

well the first thing that I should say about it. every girls and boys are are responsible about their friendship but sometimes the girls show strange treatment in front of the boys

because I think it refers to their interest to their boyfriends

لینک به دیدگاه

Great subject

I prefer to have a wife instead of a girlfriend I know it is a little hard to marry nowadays but if I have a girlfriend I will always worry about loosing her

this is really a bad feeling. I mean I cannot treat her with my own manner

I can't be myself with her, and this is the bad feeling.

(you can't kiss your girlfriend (as I believe :icon_redface::167::icon_pf (34)::ws3:

but you can do every thing ....... :ws3:

you can't tell her(GF) your secrets and be relax with her.

all these are my beliefs

لینک به دیدگاه

Great

I think this issue is one the best one to speak about it

well the first thing that I should say about it. every girls and boys are are responsible about their friendship but sometimes the girls show strange treatment in front of the boys

because I think it refers to their interest to their boyfriends

what do u mean by this sentence?

Explain more about that, I wanna know what should I do with her and how should I treat with her! We didnt talk from 3 days ago. she did something wrong but now she is creditor!! She is so proud!

:-J

لینک به دیدگاه
Great subject

I prefer to have a wife instead of a girlfriend I know it is a little hard to marry nowadays but if I have a girlfriend I will always worry about loosing her

this is really a bad feeling. I mean I cannot treat her with my own manner

I can't be myself with her, and this is the bad feeling.

(you can't kiss your girlfriend (as I believe :icon_redface::167::icon_pf (34)::ws3:

but you can do every thing ....... :ws3:

you can't tell her(GF) your secrets and be relax with her.

all these are my beliefs

First u must be friend with ur girl then if u like her and she likes u, U can marry her! Im worry too about that situation but I think she does not! Im confused, I dont know even she loves me or not!

:ws52:

لینک به دیدگاه

boys rarely marry with their girlfriends. there are a lot of differences between wife and GF. be careful !!! you may damage your life and your feelings.

If you want to stay friend with her there is no problem but marriage is a different matter

لینک به دیدگاه

Hey Speedy Do you like her

you say me, she is proud., sensitive and...

but I think you should try to improve your treatment from different ways

For example when she is angry you don't say any thing

and when she is glad and in a good mood ask her why you were angry when i was say you ...

it's one of the ways that i suggest you to do it

لینک به دیدگاه
boys rarely marry with their girlfriends. there are a lot of differences between wife and GF. be careful !!! you may damage your life and your feelings.

If you want to stay friend with her there is no problem but marriage is a different matter

Its not good at all. most of the girls show their love and open their heart to their boyfriends cause they think he would be with them for ever and marry with them. If a boy disregard everything and marry with another one, her heart will break and this is a big sin for a boy.

And here is one question: Why do u think marring with girlfriend can damage our life and our feelings?

لینک به دیدگاه

Hey Speedy Do you like here

you say me, she is proud., sensitive and...

but I think you should try to improve your treatment from different ways

For example when she is angry you don't say any thing

and when she is glad and in a good mood ask her why you were angry when i was say you ...

it's one of the ways that i suggest you to do it

Of course I like her, in fact I love her.

Sometimes she is angry without any special reasons and just for a wrong word for example.

these days I have a problem and I dont know how should I solve it.

3 days ago we decide to have a trip and I were very very happy and excited but when we were going to buy train tickets she said I cant come with you cause my mother didnt let! That made me so sad but instead of me she did huff with me and didnt talk with me until this hour. I didnt do anything wrong but without any reason she is acting like this.

What do u think? U think she does not like me? Its weired.

لینک به دیدگاه

Its not good at all. most of the girls show their love and open their heart to their boyfriends cause they think he would be with them for ever and marry with them. If a boy disregard everything and marry with another one, her heart will break and this is a big sin for a boy.

And here is one question: Why do u think marring with girlfriend can damage our life and our feelings?

I agree with you

but it's not good because many girls think when they make friendeship with boys they should marry them

but it's wrong

because sometimes there are many differences between them but they don't want accept them

لینک به دیدگاه

Of course I like her, in fact I love her.

Sometimes she is angry without any special reasons and just for a wrong word for example.

these days I have a problem and I dont know how should I solve it.

3 days ago we decide to have a trip and I were very very happy and excited but when we were going to buy train tickets she said I cant come with you cause my mother didnt let! That made me so sad but instead of me she did huff with me and didnt talk with me until this hour. I didnt do anything wrong but without any reason she is acting like this.

What do u think? U think she does not like me? Its weired.

well I think when you were say because of not going to trip she has thought you want her for the other things not for her personality

you should call her and ask her the reason of there problem

she will say him

لینک به دیدگاه

I agree with you

but it's not good because many girls think when they make friendeship with boys they should marry them

but it's wrong

because sometimes there are many differences between them but they don't want accept them

exactly

i agree with u

لینک به دیدگاه

because you may think she is the approprieate person for marriage while she is not

after marriage , many facts emerge and then you just realize that she is not your suitable person.

listen to me , a girl may be your best friend but she may not be your best wife

لینک به دیدگاه
  • 2 هفته بعد...

hi my dear friends

tonight i'm sad

I don't know but i'm not in a good mood

I thinks it's now informal because all of us have had like my feelings

i want to write

but many words escape from my brain and I can't write them here

glad yo

لینک به دیدگاه

hi my dear friends

tonight i'm sad

I don't know but i'm not in a good mood

I thinks it's now informal because all of us have had like my feelings

i want to write

but many words escape from my brain and I can't write them here

glad yo

whats wrong?

Did something bad happen to u?

لینک به دیدگاه

These days Im swimming in the sea of problems but I dont want to feel bad, I wanna enjoy of my life at any cost.

Yesterday I had a very very bad accident with my new car and I dont have insurance certificate so I lost lots of money and my car broke and I cant fix it completely. Tomorrow I have an exam but I did not read and Im not ready for that. next week I have 4 major exams and they needs 1 month of practice but I did not do that. Im not sad. I think Im crazy :-P If any body was at my place surely she/he would kill him/herself!!!

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...