-
تعداد ارسال ها
27 -
تاریخ عضویت
-
آخرین بازدید
تمامی مطالب نوشته شده توسط Lord HellisH
-
من گنگ خواب دیده و عالم همه کر من عاجزم زگفتن و خلق از شنیدنش
-
دانلود نرم افزار پارسی را پاس بداریم
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : کارگاه ادبی
:4uboxsmiley:- 6 پاسخ
-
- 2
-
-
نرم افزار "پارسی را پاس بداریم" نرم افزاریست بسیار عالی، جهت پاکسازی زبان پارسی از واژگان بیگانه به ویژه زبان عربی. در کنار ظاهر زیبا، حجم کم و سرعت بالای این نرم افزار میتوان به دیگر امکانات این نرم افزار مانند نامهای پسرانه و دخترانه صفحه کلید پارسی سالنامه پارسی روزهای هفته به پارسی جستجوگر سریع و ... اشاره کرد نمایی از ظاهر نرم افزار بارگیری نسخه 17 این نرم افزار پس از نصب نرم افزار می توانید با رفتن به قسمت "گزینش ها" به تغییر شکل ظاهری بپردازید و دبیره (فونت) مورد نظرتان را انتخاب کنید. در قسمت کمک، گزینه ای به نام "جستجوی نگارش های تازه" وجود دارد که هر از چند گاهی بررسی کردن وجود نسخه های جدیدتر نرم افزار خالی از لطف نیست. شاد باشید مهران :rose:
- 6 پاسخ
-
- 11
-
-
اسامي كامل ۱۶تيم جام ملتهاي۲۰۱۱ آسيا
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Mahnaz.D ارسال کرد در موضوع : فوتبال و فوتسال
آخه چنین امیدی ندارم !! -
اسامي كامل ۱۶تيم جام ملتهاي۲۰۱۱ آسيا
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Mahnaz.D ارسال کرد در موضوع : فوتبال و فوتسال
امیدوارم تو گروه چهارم نشیم :Laie_28: -
این نسخه اسکن شده ی ترجمه آقای آشوری ِ آیا؟؟
- 1 پاسخ
-
- 1
-
-
- چنین گفت زرتشت
- چنین گفت زرتشت اثر نیچه
-
(و 3 مورد دیگر)
برچسب زده شده با :
-
دانلود مجموعه آموزشی آلمانی، چرا نه ؟ - Deutsch, Warum nicht
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Peyman ارسال کرد در موضوع : آموزشگاه زبان آلمانی نواندیشان
Einverstanden! Wieso nicht!? Danke lieber Peyman :rose:- 13 پاسخ
-
- 3
-
-
- deutsch
- مجموعه آلمانی چرا نه
- (و 6 مورد دیگر)
-
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
I'm really grateful to all of you who really always bear in mind my situation and don't push me. :rose: Our 3rd conversation is another elementary lesson called "Hotel Upgrade" Hope we all learn something from it -
I'm interested in a couple of them Do you know any famous actor in person?
- 241 پاسخ
-
- 3
-
-
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
I have to admit that I'm really honored of having lovely friends like you :rose: 2nd conversation - Complete Review -
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
Hi My friend I think you have to contact your ISP or download uploaded files via 3rd party websites like this one. Because of so many reasons I prefer 4shared. Hope you don't mind it :rose: -
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
PDF for the second conversation best regards to those who support me with their kindness :rose: -
I think I have spammed enough in my life Do you the logo that I've used as my avatar??
- 241 پاسخ
-
- 1
-
-
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
Hi Again! You should forgive me for not being so active here, but I always think about here and I hope that I achieve stability soon, so I can upload more materials for you. For today we are going to study another elementary lesson from EP -
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
May be it's restricted, or you don't wait enough -
I'm not a big fan of having pets. Do you have good memories from school?
- 241 پاسخ
-
- 1
-
-
I remember days that I was known by the smile on my face. Do you believe in monogamy??
- 241 پاسخ
-
- 1
-
-
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
فایل صوتی این درس فایل صوتی مرور درس -
I prefer others (specially hot ones)create that for me Do you know how to park a car?
- 241 پاسخ
-
- 4
-
-
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
You may download the PDF file including the transcription for our first conversation -
I'm not a big fan of believing the unseen! Do you own a car?
- 241 پاسخ
-
- 2
-
-
I hear echoes of tomorrow ... they take my sorrow ?Do you believe the life after death
- 241 پاسخ
-
- 3
-
-
Learning English with Englishpod
Lord HellisH پاسخی برای Lord HellisH ارسال کرد در موضوع : زبان انگلیسی
Download and listen to our first conversation (Difficult Customer) and please follow the mentioned steps -
Hello my friends :rose: I'm here to teach you various English skills and I promise that presented courses here will be useful for all of you, regardless of your knowledge. In this topic we will learn (or review our) English using Englishpod.com style from elementary to advanced. How To: 1. First I will upload a short conversation for you and you will have one day to listen and you may send your transcriptions here or question about expressions and vocabularies that you may encounter problem and I will correct them for you. 2. I will upload the correct transcription along with descriptions on new words and expressions. 3. I will upload the complete course and the supplementary material. After that you will have enough time to ask for help about structure or even request a Farsi translation or equivalent then we will move on to next course I highly recommend you TO BE ACTIVE IN THESE COURSES
-
!! You should burn in fire little infidel
