رفتن به مطلب

ارسال های توصیه شده

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

The Best Adult Joke Book

English | 2010 | ISBN-10: 1741570174 | 247 pages | PDF | 6 MB

X-rated humour which hits your laughing G-spot and gives you the best gags to use on any adult occasion.

It's a winner for the rugby club dinner, a real coup for the stag night do, and all that's crude and lewd to upset the prude!So, if you've a thirst for a funny story... you'll sip some stuff in here.

لینک به دیدگاه
  • پاسخ 57
  • ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

Dear Mr. Hamilton

Hello sir

I am your servant, very very much. I am writing to you because all the way to the handle of the knife has reached my bone.

My hands grab your skirt,

Mr. Hamilton; please reach my scream,

Mr. Hamilton, from the hands of this man,

Tom. I don't know what a wet wood I have sold him or what sh i t I ate that from the very first day he has been pulling the belt to my lift,

with all kinds of cat dancing,

he has tried to become the eye and the lamp of Mr. Wilson .

He made so much mouse running that finally Mr. Wilson became donkey,

and appointed Mr. Tom as his right hand man, and told me to work under his hand.

Mr. Wilson promised me that next year he would make me his right hand man, but my eye does not drink water,

and I knew that all these were hat play, and he was trying to put a hat on my head.

I put the seal of silence to my lips and did not say anything. Since that he was just putting watermelon under my arms.

Knowing that this transfer was only good for his aunt,

I started begging him to forget that I ever came to see him and forget my visit altogether.

I said you saw camel; you did not see camel ….. But he was not coming down from the back of devil's donkey.

What headache shall I give you; I am now forced to work in the mail house with bunch of blind, bald, height and half height people.

Imagine how many times my ass has burnt.

Now Mr. Hamilton, I turn around your head. You are my only hope and my back and shelter.... I swear you to the 14 innocents,

please do some work for me that you will see savab I mean good wages in the resurrection day.

I'll grab your skirt,.. I have six head bread eaters. I kiss your hand and Leg.

I circle around you.

LordZag

لینک به دیدگاه

Dear Mr. Hamilton

Hello sir

I am your servant, very very much. I am writing to you because all the way to the handle of the knife has reached my bone.

My hands grab your skirt,

Mr. Hamilton; please reach my scream,

Mr. Hamilton, from the hands of this man,

Tom. I don't know what a wet wood I have sold him or what sh i t I ate that from the very first day he has been pulling the belt to my lift,

with all kinds of cat dancing,

he has tried to become the eye and the lamp of Mr. Wilson .

He made so much mouse running that finally Mr. Wilson became donkey,

and appointed Mr. Tom as his right hand man, and told me to work under his hand.

Mr. Wilson promised me that next year he would make me his right hand man, but my eye does not drink water,

and I knew that all these were hat play, and he was trying to put a hat on my head.

I put the seal of silence to my lips and did not say anything. Since that he was just putting watermelon under my arms.

Knowing that this transfer was only good for his aunt,

I started begging him to forget that I ever came to see him and forget my visit altogether.

I said you saw camel; you did not see camel ….. But he was not coming down from the back of devil's donkey.

What headache shall I give you; I am now forced to work in the mail house with bunch of blind, bald, height and half height people.

Imagine how many times my ass has burnt.

Now Mr. Hamilton, I turn around your head. You are my only hope and my back and shelter.... I swear you to the 14 innocents,

please do some work for me that you will see savab I mean good wages in the resurrection day.

I'll grab your skirt,.. I have six head bread eaters. I kiss your hand and Leg.

I circle around you.

LordZag

Oh my beautiful sister please have my weather:w16:

لینک به دیدگاه

Caller: Hello, can I speak to Annie Wan?

Operator: Yes, you can speak to me..

Caller: No, I want to speak to Annie Wan!

Operator: Yes I understand you want to speak to anyone. You can speak to me. Who is this?

Caller: I'm Sam Wan .. And I need to talk to Annie Wan! It's urgent.

Operator: I know you are someone and you want to talk to anyone ! But what's this urgent matter

about?

Caller: Well... just tell my sister Annie Wan that our brother Noe Wan was involved in an accident.

Noe Wan got injured and now Noe Wan is being sent to the hospital.

Right now, Avery Wan is on his way to the hospital.

Operator: Look, if no one was injured and no one was sent to the hospital, then the accident isn't

an urgent matter! You may find this hilarious but I don't have time for this!

Caller: You are so rude! Who are you?

Operator: I'm Saw Ree ..

Caller: Yes! You should be sorry . Now give me your name!!

Operator: That's what I said. I'm Saw Ree ..

Caller: Oh .....God.... ...

لینک به دیدگاه
  • 1 ماه بعد...

A multi-national company held a reception to celebrate Christmas. The waiter gave each guest a glass of champagne, but on inspection, each guest noticed that their glass contained a fly.

* The Swede asked for new champagne in the same glass

flat.gif

* The Englishman demanded to have new champagne in a new glass

wink.gif

* The Finn picked out the fly out and drank the champagne

nazy.gif

* The Russian drank the champagne, fly and all

w01.gif

* The Chinese ate the fly but left the champagne

w12.gif

* The Israeli caught the fly and sold it to the Chinese

icon_evil.gif

* The Italian drank two thirds of the champagne and then demanded to have a new glass

icon_surprised.gif

* The Norwegian took the fly and went off to fish

th_running1.gif

* The Irishman ground the fly and mixed it in the champagne, which he then donated to the Englishman

4fvgdaq_th.gif

* The American sued the restaurant and claimed for a $50 million compensation

w11.gif

* The Scotsman grabbed the fly by the throat and shouted, 'Now spit out all that you swallowed.'

:ws28:

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...