رفتن به مطلب

best way to learn enlish skills

ارسال های توصیه شده

i thought in a several way what module study of english do we can to learn better includings?

1- firstly everyone should train all of skills in english together vocab,writing listining, sp,red

2- it is very important to stydy above matrial in a same level you are

3-other effective advice is studing all main and homwork till these are finished ,dont give up semi study please

4-in my opinion as a long term student ,consultent with a expreince english teacher is very vital but to kind of teacher

5- be selective cambridge books in stors because those are a main source to learn and very helpful for motivation ons

6- if you want to speaking english it is only requier to speak with yourself 30 minutes every day

7-......

what do you think aboat this argument ?and put up your expreince to speard this discussion in a 11next day

لینک به دیدگاه
i thought in a several way what module study of english do we can to learn better includings?

1- firstly everyone should train all of skills in english together vocab,writing listining, sp,red

2- it is very important to stydy above matrial in a same level you are

3-other effective advice is studing all main and homwork till these are finished ,dont give up semi study please

4-in my opinion as a long term student ,consultent with a expreince english teacher is very vital but to kind of teacher

5- be selective cambridge books in stors because those are a main source to learn and very helpful for motivation ons

6- if you want to speaking english it is only requier to speak with yourself 30 minutes every day

7-......

what do you think aboat this argument ?and put up your expreince to speard this discussion in a 11next day

Dear friend .... you have done some orthographical and grammatical mistakes in your lecture .... i did correct them as follow

:icon_redface:

I thought in several ways about the question that which style of studying english can we do to learn better ?? ... including

firstly everyone should train themselves all of skills in english together, consist of vocab,writing, listining, sp,read

it is very important to study above materials in your specific artifice level

another effective advice is to study all main and homeworks completely ,don't give up at the mid of study please

in my opinion as a long-term student ,consult with an english teacher with experience is very vital but hands on the teacher

buy and read the cambridge books from stores because those are a main source for learning and are very helpful for speeding up the learning process

if you want to speak english, just talk to yourself for 30 minutes a day

...... what do you think about this argument ? and put up your experience to speard this discussion in the next 11 day

sorry if i was wrong. i just wanted to improve my english

:icon_gol:Good luck buddy

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...