رفتن به مطلب

معرفی پژو 207i ، محصول جدید ایران خودرو

EN-EZEL

ارسال های توصیه شده

معرفی پژو 207i ، محصول جدید ایران خودرو

Peugeot-206_Plus_2009_1024x768_wallpaper_01.jpg

پژو 206 محصول سال 1997 پژو فرانسه است که تولید آن در این کشور بر اساس استاندارد تولید 8 ساله یک خودرو تا سال 2005 ادامه داشت و پس از این سال شرکت پژو ادامه عرضه جهانی این خودرو را در کشور هایی مانند ایران ، برزیل و اندونزی با جدیت پیگیری کرد ، به گونه ای که پس از گذشت حدود 10 سال از تولید 206 در سطح جهان پژو موفق شد ، تا سال 2007 حدود 6 میلیون دستگاه از این خودرو را به فروش برساند . پژو 206 در ابتدا در 4 تنوع هاچ بک ، استیشن واگن ، کوپه و کبریولت عرضه می شد و 206 اس دی که توسط ایران طراحی شده بود به عنوان پنجمین و آخرین تیپ 206 شناخته می شد تا اینکه در ماه می 2008 شعبه ی برزیلی پژو اعلام کرد که به دلیل متناسب نبودن شرایط پژو 207 (جایگزین پژو 206) قصد ندارد تا این محصول را به بازار برزیل وارد یا آن را تولید کند و به همین دلیل تصمیم دارد تا با تغییراتی پژو 206 را در بازار ... جهت مشاهده کامل متن و تصاویر ادامه مطلب را کلیک نمایید

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

لینک به دیدگاه

207i یا 206 plus مقایسه معرفی این خودرو از زبان سازندگان اصلی و به نقل از سایت ایران خودرو ؟ جالب و شنیدنی !!!

207i یا 206 plus مقایسه معرفی این خودرو از زبان سازندگان اصلی و به نقل از سایت ایران خودرو ؟ جالب و شنیدنی !!! eek.gificon_surprised.gif

icon_surprised.gif

eek.gif + مشخصات فنی 207i جدید

l7c7ydgxcbx1eczm2gtu.jpg

19927_orig.jpg

البته من این تصاویر رو هم تازه بدست آوردم اما اطلاعات زیادی ندارم

207i-300x213.jpg

207-300x213.jpg

لینک به دیدگاه

2010 Peugeot 207 S16

peugeot-207-s16_460x0w.jpg

Paying homage to the Kris Meeke’s 2009 International Rally Championship drivers’ title, the French automaker Peugeot has unveiled a special edition of the tiny 207 S16 specifically for the U.K. market, with only 250 units scheduled for production priced at £14,695 each, the kitted Bianca White rally inspired hot hatch is sure to become an instant collector’s item.

Aside from the fancy paintwork, the 207 wears a pair of front and rear spoilers, lower hanging side skirts and a pseudo rear diffuser while residing on a set of slick 17 inch Hockenheim Alloy Wheels. Setting this particular Peugeot 207 further apart from the rest of the lineup is an SP Sports mesh grill insert, dark tinted rear windows from the 207 GTi model, bespoke interior badges signed by the champion, Kris Meeke, as well as optional vinyl rally graphics inspired by the successful rally machine free of charge so that your mates will think that you are driving the IRC winning 207 S2000 rally car.

لینک به دیدگاه

2010 Peugeot 207 Economique peugeot-207-economiq-1_460x0w.jpg

Starting this October, Peugeot will put on sale the most economical 207 ever: the 207 Economique and Economique +. The prices for the entry level Economique three-door model will start from £12,995.

Peugeot 207 Economique is powered by the 1.6 liter HDi engine developing 90 bhp at 4000 rpm and 161 lb ft of torque at 1750 rpm. The engine is amted to a special five-speed manual gearbox with a higher final drive ratio than the standard 207 hatchback. But the really big news about the car is its CO2 emission level: only 99g/km.

The 207 Economique will be offered with: an electric air inlet flap, ABS, EBFD, EBA, passenger seat height adjustment, electric front windows and adjustable front head restraints.

Download this picture in high resolution (free): /

لینک به دیدگاه

موتور 207i sge_bifuel_4_walta-eb004ba07e0dfd86f86f8c7c97492e3f.jpg

Prezes zarządu Fiata - Sergio Marchionne ogłosił plany produkcyjne firmy na lata 2010 i 2011. Najciekawszą nowością jest nowy, dwucylindrowy silnik turbo

W przyszłym roku do oferty włoskiego producenta trafi długo wyczekiwany silnik 0,9 litra wspierany przez turbosprężarkę i układ zmiennych faz rozrządu - Multiair. Silnik zadebiutuje w modelu 500.

Fiat twierdzi, że nowy silnik zapewni takie same osiągi jak większa, czterocylindrowa jednostka, przy czym zużycie paliwa i emisja CO2 będą niższe.

Dodatkowo silnik ma być 20 procent lżejszy i mniejszy gabarytowo od czterocylindrowej jednostki o podobnych parametrach.

Dwucylindrowiec z turbosprężarką będzie oferowany w wersjach o mocy 80 i 105 koni mechanicznych. Fiat zapowiada również wprowadzenie wersji bez turbiny, ale z systemem Multiair, o mocy 65 koni, wspomina także o planach wprowadzenia wersji napędzanej CNG.

W Europie nowe jednostki maja trafić pod maskę modeli 500, Panda I Punto EVO.

لینک به دیدگاه

spider 207

design-concept-spider207.jpg

Inspired by the Sport Prototype cars of the seventies, with its short front cowling and no spoiler, the Spider 207 has a very particular style.

Equipped with a six-speed Sadev sequential gearbox, with selection controlled by “paddles”, a 1.6L engine, and double wishbone and spring-damper units front and rear, the car has been built to Peugeot’s traditional racing specifications and looks like a safe bet on the track.

The Spider 207’s 1.6L 16v/EP6 DTS engine, designed in collaboration with BMW, is the same as that in the 207 RC. The use of specially modified and configured intake and exhaust systems will bring the Spider 207’s maximum power to 175 bph.

The Spider 207 enjoys a considerable benefit due to the imposing rear cowling. Its unusual design not only improves the car’s aerodynamic properties but also makes a vulnerable rear spoiler unnecessary.

لینک به دیدگاه

207 سبز

Peugeot shares a far better reputation in Australia than it does in Europe. In fact that principle applies generally to all French Car Makers. TopGear’s user survey rated the top 5 bottom cars (in terms of reliability) as either Peugeots or Citroens. Nonetheless, that hasn’t stopped 5.5 million buyers purchasing the Peugeot 206, making it the best selling Peugeot ever.

So the time has come to replace the aging 206 with something a little more… modern. The Peugeot 207.

2007peugeot207.jpg

Australian buyers should expect to see the Peugeot 207 in mid-March (2007). The 207 is based on Peugeot’s platform one, which it shares with the innovative Peugeot 1007 (the really small car) and was designed in house by Peugeot’s own stylists.

2007peugeot207rear.jpg

The 207 will be powered by engines developed by both PSA and the BMW Group, the 207’s lineup includes:

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...