رفتن به مطلب

تمرین های رایتینگ من(Hossein.B)

Hossein.B

ارسال های توصیه شده

• 2 هفته بعد...

I'm very low level in part of writing in english language and i know that very mistakes in writing of my sentences but you no laugh at me please...

I have to writing english on first time, i need to help you for solve problem's grammatical and Prepositions for verbs,useful words for basic writing...

I fear to writing to topic's my writing yet but i tell myself that just write...

لینک به دیدگاه

I'm very low level in part of writing in english language and i know that very mistakes in writing of my sentences but you no laugh at me please...

I have to writing english on first time, i need to help you for solve problem's grammatical and Prepositions for verbs,useful words for basic writing...

I fear to writing to topic's my writing yet but i tell myself that just write...

I appreciate you, that was great but I have some suggestions that make your writing more perfect than now

I'm very low level in part of writing in english language

My level in English is not high especially in writing skill

i know that very mistakes in writing of my sentences but you no laugh at me please

I know there are some mistakes in my writing, please be patient to mention them

I have to writing english on first time

It was the first essay that I wrote and put it here

i need to help you for solve problem's grammatical and Prepositions for verbs,useful words for basic writing

I need your help to solve some grammatical problems. besides I have some problems to choose prepositions for verbs

I fear to writing to topic's my writing yet but i tell myself that just write

at first my self-confidense was so low, but after that I decided to put it here, because I know you can help me in this way

لینک به دیدگاه

Good job hossein

welecome here

we are all the same:w16:,

I will write the above paraghraph again

U can compare it with your own to see it's probable differences

the level of my writings in english is very low and I know that there are many mistakes in my sentences but please don't laugh at me

It's the first time that I write in english and I need your help to tell me the gramatical mistakes

I feared to have my writing topic but I told myself 'just write'

:icon_gol:

لینک به دیدگاه

I appreciate you, that was great but I have some suggestions that make your writing more perfect than now

I'm very low level in part of writing in english language

My level in English is not high especially in writing skill

i know that very mistakes in writing of my sentences but you no laugh at me please

I know there are some mistakes in my writing, please be patient to mention them

I have to writing english on first time

It was the first essay that I wrote and put it here

i need to help you for solve problem's grammatical and Prepositions for verbs,useful words for basic writing

I need your help to solve some grammatical problems. besides I have some problems to choose prepositions for verbs

I fear to writing to topic's my writing yet but i tell myself that just write

at first my self-confidense was so low, but after that I decided to put it here, because I know you can help me in this way

thanks alot:icon_gol::icon_gol::icon_gol:
لینک به دیدگاه
Good job hossein

welecome here

we are all the same:w16:,

I will write the above paraghraph again

U can compare it with your own to see it's probable differences

the level of my writings in english is very low and I know that there are many mistakes in my sentences but please don't laugh at me

It's the first time that I write in english and I need your help to tell me the gramatical mistakes

I feared to have my writing topic but I told myself 'just write'

:icon_gol:

thanks alot:icon_gol::icon_gol::icon_gol:
لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...