رفتن به مطلب

ارسال های توصیه شده

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

دانلود کتاب هاي گروه فرآوري مواد و ساير کتاب: Excavation Systems Planning, Design and Safety

This book represents a culmination of knowledge that I have gained through 10 years of working as a construction engineer for contractors constructing pipelines and water and wastewater treatment projects and 16 years of developing an engineering firm that provided shoring design to contractors and shoring manufacturers. During the construction years I estimated excavation projects, planned the work, and worked in the trench with the workers. In the engineering years I was fortunate to be able to work with hundreds of underground contractors, the largest and the smallest, all over the United States. This wide range of exposure to level of knowledge and approach to excavation work and safety that these contractors had was priceless. During that entire period I never worked on the "other side of the street" for owners and civil design firms, but I was continually working with them on excavation work issues. Later in my career I worked with lawyers to help them understand excavation issues. Throughout this career I accumulated my basic knowledge and understanding of how all parts of the excavation industry functioned and interacted. All of us involved in the industry pulled basic excavation and safety technology information from wherever we could find it. We searched it out, adapted it to our needs, and used it to construct safer and more efficient excavations. I saw across the board that new entrants to the excavation industry faced a huge task in trying to acquire basic knowledge of the industry. I saw the construction side looking for better and more efficient ways to do things and the civil design side looking for ways to accept what they were proposing to do based on current state-of-the-art technology and accepted practices. At the end of a career it is easier to look back and see where it all came from and how it all fits together. It is not so easy to write it down. This book is an effort to assemble what I learned in one place and add some perspective so that everyone involved can

better understand excavation work.

Mininginfomine-ebooks.jpg

نام کتاب:Excavation Systems Planning, Design and Safety

فرمت : PDFزبان : Englishانتشارات:MacGrawHill نويسنده: Joe M. Turner, PEويرايش :2009تعداد صفحات : 529صفحهسرور: Hotfileحجم فايل : 6.2MBرمز عبور: www.mininginfomine.com

:download2:

لینک به دیدگاه
  • 1 ماه بعد...
  • 1 ماه بعد...

لینک از

برای راحتی لینک

رو هم لیچ کردم. بدون تایمر و با سرعت از
دانلود کنید.

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...