رفتن به مطلب

مکالمه زبان انگلیسی فقط دراینجا

ارسال های توصیه شده

I guess if we change the subject to something like relationships between boys and girls and ex-friends or things like that it will work out.

:whistle::ws3:It is proven.:ws3:

Or maybe" your own analysis of iran's today situation":ws3:. everybody has something to say about that:hanghead:

Or your memories of university term (especially funny ones!):hapydancsmil: or…

I have no more idea. Besides I'm new to here.:5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

لینک به دیدگاه
  • پاسخ 1.3k
  • ایجاد شد
  • آخرین پاسخ

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

بهترین ارسال کنندگان این موضوع

I guess if we change the subject to something like relationships between boys and girls and ex-friends or things like that it will work out.

:whistle::ws3:It is proven.:ws3:

Or maybe" your own analysis of iran's today situation":ws3:. everybody has something to say about that:hanghead:

Or your memories of university term (especially funny ones!):hapydancsmil: or…

I have no more idea. Besides I'm new to here.:5c6ipag2mnshmsf5ju3

Maybe, maybe not !:ws3:s

As you know members for being active in this topic don’t need to discuss about a specific subject, everybody is free to write down about everything that s/he likes.:ws51: But why their activity is so disappointing I have no idea just like you my friend :sigh:s

لینک به دیدگاه

By the way I guess it is useful for me to write in English so I keep writing and discussing!

:ws3: even if there is no one left here:ws3: because at the time I don't go to any English class and won't be going soon and I'm afraid I forget everything I've learned. The good point of here is that you don't have to be nervous and stressful of speaking in front of a expert teacher (although it never really bothered me at all:ws3:).my teachers have always been the best.or at least I think so:w16:.and they knew how to make me to talkvahidrk.gif.I speak very very faster than regularicon_pf%20%2834%29.gif when I'm angry

:sad0:Am I so talkative?

لینک به دیدگاه
  • 2 هفته بعد...

By the way I guess it is useful for me to write in English so I keep writing and discussing!

:ws3: even if there is no one left here:ws3: because at the time I don't go to any English class and won't be going soon and I'm afraid I forget everything I've learned. The good point of here is that you don't have to be nervous and stressful of speaking in front of a expert teacher (although it never really bothered me at all:ws3:).my teachers have always been the best.or at least I think so:w16:.and they knew how to make me to talkvahidrk.gif.I speak very very faster than regularicon_pf%20%2834%29.gif when I'm angry

:sad0:Am I so talkative?

:ws3:HERE IS A RESPONSE

!!!but swear that if I have mistake correct it

?!!which insitute have you gone that all of their teachers were perfect

:w000:keep calm and suggest a subject

لینک به دیدگاه

I'm glad that at last someone responded me.

:w16: I was going to get disappointed.

I swear if only I am aware either and I'll appreciate you if you do the same.:w16:

In fact I have had many (many) teachers and have changed my institute almost every two years :ws3:but all of them as far as I remember were so good specially in speaking.

the last semester I took (is that the right verb?:ws3:) was last spring with a really funny young teacher that seemed so serious at the beginning but he really made us happy. I forgot to say,he was in Jahad daneshgahi (university of Tehran). I like the way of teaching in this institute and the books (top notch and summit). not boring at all.

I prefer to hear your suggestions first,:ws3: if you don't mind.:whistle:

لینک به دیدگاه

I'm glad that at last someone responded me.

:w16: I was going to get disappointed.

I swear if only I am aware either and I'll appreciate you if you do the same.:w16:

In fact I have had many (many) teachers and have changed my institute almost every two years :ws3:but all of them as far as I remember were so good specially in speaking.

the last semester I took (is that the right verb?:ws3:) was last spring with a really funny young teacher that seemed so serious at the beginning but he really made us happy. I forgot to say,he was in Jahad daneshgahi (university of Tehran). I like the way of teaching in this institute and the books (top notch and summit). not boring at all.

I prefer to hear your suggestions first,:ws3: if you don't mind.:whistle:

yes those are true

I suggest you to try another institute !

or you can take part in Toefl or Ielts classes

:ws3:and the best suggestion is that you travel to another countries like America

I go to Kish institute and some of teachers are fantastic but some of them are very disgusting

!i.g. one of out teachers gave a lecture to us for 40 minutes (nonestop) and he didint let us to speak every session

but there are 3 teachers who are very very good

:w16:consider that ! these comments can help you a lot

لینک به دیدگاه

I have been in Kish institute too but not in Tehran. Their teachers were so expert.

gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==one of them used to speak very fast that my friend thought he's actually American or something ! That time the book was True To Life. What is it now?:ws38:

The worst thing about taking part in English classes was short story reading which I couldn't really afford.I just read it at very beginning sessions and that's it!:ws3: and the rest of the semester I ask the story of my classmates and try to express it in English…:ws3: that's what happened for book "alchemist" exactly!

I suppose "another countries" isn't true.(I mean your text)the correct expression is "other countries" or "another country".I just kept my promise.:icon_redface:sorry

You forgot to mention the subject.which one do you think is the most appropriate one?

لینک به دیدگاه

I have been in Kish institute too but not in Tehran. Their teachers were so expert.

gAAAABJRU5ErkJggg==one of them used to speak very fast that my friend thought he's actually American or something ! That time the book was True To Life. What is it now?:ws38:

The worst thing about taking part in English classes was short story reading which I couldn't really afford.I just read it at very beginning sessions and that's it!:ws3: and the rest of the semester I ask the story of my classmates and try to express it in English…:ws3: that's what happened for book "alchemist" exactly!

I suppose "another countries" isn't true.(I mean your text)the correct expression is "other countries" or "another country".I just kept my promise.:icon_redface:sorry

You forgot to mention the subject.which one do you think is the most appropriate one?

They teach "TOTAL ENGLISH" now. these books are better than true to life

!I had learnt them too.but because of entrance universuty I gave it up and again I come back now

.yes,some of them are verry well.one of them is the docrorate student of learning english and he is very good in teaching

-------------------------------

yes for first mistake ,I shouldnt have used plural form of noun after another

thank you for correcting my mistakes.

our teacher said that "Top Notch"is easy! but I dont know about it more

."but the benefit of "top notch " is that its not as old as "total english

it depends on the time that you want to consider for learning english

but watching movies can help you to dont forget the words and grammer

:whistle:?I didnt get you!do you mean,suggestion about writing in the forum

لینک به دیدگاه

i mean what do you suggest to talk about in this topic? before, we were talking about movies and our favorite actors.

I have no specific idea right now and besides i don't really know what can fascinate people to come and leave a comment :sigh:and what are the limitations? for example can we talk about political issues or it is forbidden

:whistle:

لینک به دیدگاه
  • 2 هفته بعد...

i mean what do you suggest to talk about in this topic? before, we were talking about movies and our favorite actors.

I have no specific idea right now and besides i don't really know what can fascinate people to come and leave a comment :sigh:and what are the limitations? for example can we talk about political issues or it is forbidden

:whistle:

:hanghead:We have no limitation despite of speaking about religions and politics

And I think speaking about actors are very boring:icon_razz:

I suggest you to tell more about your subject at university:w02:

Because I don’t know a lot urban planning:4564:

And please explain one of the most interesting lessons of your subject

:gnugghender:

لینک به دیدگاه

:hanghead:We have no limitation despite of speaking about religions and politics

And I think speaking about actors are very boring:icon_razz:

I suggest you to tell more about your subject at university:w02:

Because I don’t know a lot urban planning:4564:

And please explain one of the most interesting lessons of your subject

:gnugghender:

It is difficult to explain my major (urban planning) somehow.:ws52: When I chosed it I didn't know much about it and I assumed it's so similar to architecture thought it is totally wrong.:whistle:at first there are same basics for example both students study spatial geometry which is about perspective in first semesters but the differences reveals little by little.

Urban planning students need to consider the city as a whole while architecture gets into the details.

urban open spaces, streets, squares, etc are the main subjects of our major. how they are supposed to look like, the way these spaces impact people's behaviour and how people influence these spaces, are common subjects as well.

I guess it's a compendious introduction so far

:w16:

لینک به دیدگاه
  • 10 ماه بعد...

uh huh

I'm sitting like a coach potato and type this text

unfortunately I'm mad of myself. I spend almost 1 year for learning English but, today, I'm thinking I'm not as good as Intermediate learner

and I know I need practice, a lot, but unfortunately I don't spend my times for English and I don't know how can I make myself do English practice

I am really upset :(

لینک به دیدگاه

oh.what a pity

mmmm.i 'd like to tell u my story

I found I have to learn and make my way to learn EN

there is nothing helpful in sadness, I said to myself THIS IS THE TARGET and I HAVE TO DOOOOOOO IT,So I DO IT

U know, we can start together

My EN skills go down and down

U in?

لینک به دیدگاه

My English skills get worst and worst, and I'm disappointed, this the worst thing that I thought :(

I'm in, let's do this

what is your schedule ?

Very good, I think, a supervisor is required to correct us I believe we have to fire our fear from make mistake

I also recommend to use the free website grammar checker like :

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

Rise and shine, we can break anything we want

hello fiends

I'm so glad to see you've come here and we can practice speaking somehow

so that means I'm in too

:)

I propose to set a specific time that all of us are online so that we can follow a subject at the same time.

Hi buddy,

Very good.mmmmm, actually I cannot set the certain time to go online

I can send my works and views offline

I'd be appreciated if U correct me

Danke!

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...