رفتن به مطلب

نمونه هایی از مکالمات انگلیسی

ارسال های توصیه شده

TROUBLE WITH THE RADIO

عیب رادیو

Robert : Did you listen to the concert last night? It was broadcast on the radio at 8 p.m

روبرت : آیا شب گذشته به کنسرت گوش دادی؟ در ساعت هشت بعد از ظهر از رادیو پخش شد.

Henry : I intended to but something was wrong with my radio. I couldn’t tune in the station

هنری : قصد داشتم ، ولی یک چیز رادیو ام خراب بود. نتوانستم ایستگاه را میزان کنم.

?Robert : What kind of radio do you have

روبرت : شما چه نوع رادیویی دارید؟

Henry : It’s a transistor radio , a small portable one

هنری : یک رادیوی ترانزیستوری است. یک رادیوی کوچک قابل حمل.

Robert : Mine is a portable , too. One of the transistors in your radio probably needs to be replaced

روبرت : مال من هم قابل حمل است. احتمالا یکی از ترانزیستورهای رادیوی شما باید جابجا شود.

?Henry : do you know a good radio repairman

هنری : آیا یک تعمیر کار خوب رادیو میشناسید؟

Robert : Yes , there’s one near my house. He’ll fix it for you in a minute or two

روبرت : بله ، یکی در نزدیکی خانه ام هست . او در یک یا دو دقیقه آنرا برای شما درست خواهد کرد.

لینک به دیدگاه

LISTENING SKILLS

Situation : Kamran is Keivan’s younger brother

Kamran : Did you say something , Keivan?

Keivan : Yes , I did. Weren’t you listening to me?

Kamran : No , I guess I wasn’t . I’m sorry

Keivan : I said I learned about listening skills today

Kamran : What are listening skills?

Keivan : That’s what I want to tell you. The first thing we learned was the formula TQLR the letter T stands for Tune in, Q for Question, L for Listen, and R for Review

Kamran : Tune in? Is that like tuning in a radio station so that you can hear it better?

Keivan : Yes. Listening to someone is like listening to a radio. If you don’t tune in to the person’s accent and way of speaking , you won’t know what he is talking about

Kamran : O.K. ,but I’m not going to be able to ask question if I concentrate only on listening

Keivan : That isn’t what Question means, It’s just like the Q in the reading formula SQ3R. You are supposed to prepare yourself for what the person will probably tell you. You from questions in your mind about the speaker, the subject , the speaker’s background and his interest in the subject, the way the subject is presented and so forth

Kamran : Then , I suppose, you simply listen

Keivan : Then you listen , that’s true, but it isn’t so simple. While you’re listening , you should do two thing , you should pay attention to what he is saying and you should try to guess what he will say next

Kamran : That sounds like active listening

Keivan : It is , and the last step is active , too. It includes going back over what was said and summarizing it. You can also evaluate the speaker when you review , if you want too

Kamran : Thanks , now I’ve learned how to listen

Keivan : Wrong ! Now you know about listening , but you won’t learn how to listen until you practice doing it

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...