تازه من همه تلاشمو کردم سربسته بگم !!! :ws47:

من که دقیقا گرفتم چی میگی:w16::ws3:

اینو خوب اومدی

آفرین دخمله بلا!!! :pichak:

این جور مباحث آیکیو میخاد در حده نیروگاه اتمی!!! :ws31:

خجالتی اینی

نباشی چی میشی:ws28::ws28:

:banel_smiley_4:

البته نظره خوده من چیزه دیگستاااااااااااا!! ولی کلا دوستامو اطرافیان اینطوری بهم میگن!!! :TAEL_SmileyCente:

لینک به دیدگاه

Being shy good or bad?

is being shy a good thing or a bad thing? cuz i am super shy and i don't like it!! how do i get over being shy??? plz answer with tons of details

• 2 years ago

Additional Details

yes wel here's another problem people I AM TO SHY TO EVEN TALK TO PEOPLE IN MY OWN SCHOOL!!!! i like it when people talk to me first :P

2 years ago

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

by

• برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

• برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

Best Answer - Chosen by Voters

To be shy is not being bad.. but people often misunderstand and mistake it for being aloof or for being standoffish.. so in order to not come across to others as remote you have to smile and say ''hi'' and try to fit in.. as I know what it's like.. I was very shy when I was your age.. but you kind of grow out of it .. you will never be the life and soul of a party and you will always prefer small groups but when you grow older with experience you lose some of that shyness.. it has also something to do with being a teenager... It took me to be into my mid 20's to be more open toward others.. and one can learn that.. and it's better not to be shy.. because when you are shy as I said people sometimes and guys also mistake your shyness for arrogance they think you aren't interested and it's harder to find and meet someone.. but you can and will anyhow and you have to be a teamplayer when you have a job. You need to show you fit it and that you are just like the others... I mean we are all different but show them.. you feel you are no better than them and you are also not inferior to them otherwise they take advantage of you and make you run around for them and you can play Cinderella for them... if they know it's shyness.. if you never learn to say ''no'' because you are afraid to hurt other people's feelings and when you are shy you often feel like that.. you got to learn to be open minded and friendly but also assertive and tell others if they want to take advantage... ''No folks.. we are equals here.. you are my equal.. I am not inferior to you but you aren't superior to me either and I am not going to let myself get pushed around.. so overall to be shy is not such a good thing because it brings disadvantages but you are who you are.. and when you are at home.. you act differently, don't you? You aren't shy then.. when you are alone or with a best friend? So that shows you can change.. as I did.. I am quiet.. Quiet is ok but you need to stand up for yourself and you need to fit in and show others that you care... by participating and smiling and by greeting them then they will know it's just shyness and not arrogance and shyness is a phase... to be Quiet.. or to be an extrovert that is something you can't change.. but you can learn to believe in yourself and to gain self confidence.. I have been where you are so I know.. xxx

لینک به دیدگاه
هییی...خجالتی !!

:ws43:

:w00: هنوز 19 سالته مگه چند بار شنیدی؟:w00:

اوووووف!!

داستانه دخملا با پسرا فرق فوکوله ها!!!! :wubpink:

.از توبعید ..تو دیگه چرا ؟

چرا نه!!! :wubpink:

لینک به دیدگاه

به نظر من به هیچ .جه خوب نیست حتی نفسش.....و اینکه خجالتی بودن با شرم و حیا داشتن فرق میکنه میشه ماخوذ به حیا بود ولی خجالتی نه...یه جورایی خجالت با اعتماد به نفس ارتباط داره

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...