رفتن به مطلب

بعض طراحي هاي من با كتيا و اتو كد

Mans 2

ارسال های توصیه شده

قبل از هر چيز عرض سلام دارم و بايد بگويم از دوستان تازه وارد به سايت علمي نوانديشان مي باشم. مدت شش سال با اتوكد سه بعدي كار كرده ام و مدت شش ماه با كتيا ( معادل چند سال- انهم بدليل زمينه تجربيات و مهارتم با اتو كد و كار مداوم با كتيا). از وقتي با كتيا شروع بكار كردم اتوكد را كنار گذاشتم يكي هم بدليل انكه سي دي رام كامپيوترم مدتها كار نمي كرد و قادر به نصب اتوكد نبودم. يكي دليل ديگر هم انكه تمام وقتم را صرف يافتن مهارت در كتيا نمودم و البته حالا هم سي دي هاي نصب اتوكد در وسائل ام را پيدا نمي كنم. ولي بهرحال كتيا براي من جاي اتوكد را گرفته است اگرچه ترسيم و سه بعدي سازي در اتوكد لااقل براي من روش هاي سهل تري داشته است اما فكر كنم اتوكد در معماري و عمران جايگاه مناسب تري دارد تا در صنعت و كتيا يك نرم افزار مهندسي- صنعتي احتمالا تمام عيار است. 

خوب ، چه كتيا و چه اتوكد كتاب ها و جزوه ها و مقالات اموزشي خود را دارند اما من بيشتر خود اموز بوده ام. البته اصول اوليه كاربرد ايكون ها و موارد تولز و اينسرت و غيره را لاجرم با همان اموزش ها شروع كردم اما بيشتر چيزها در طراحي را خودم با سعي و تمرين هاي زياد كشف كرده و بكار بردم و مهارت يافتم. وقتي مي خواستم يك چيز كمپلكس را طراحي كنم و در ذهنم مي امد نمي دانستم براي وجوه و زوايا و قوس هاي مختلط و متفاوت و متعدد ان چه گزينه هايي از اين نرم افزارها را انتخاب كنم اما شايد استعداد، قدرت پردازش هاي ذهني و تصوري  به اضافه پشتكار زياد در يافتن راهكارها و استفاده از امكانات متعدد اين نرم افزارها  بزرگترين نقش در تبحر من را داشتند. بهر حال بيشتر وقت شما را نمي گيرم و نمونه هايي از كارها و طراحي هايم را در اين تاپيك قرار ميدهم كه بعضا اختراع هستند و من فقط گواهي ثبت يكي از انها را گرفته ام كه چند سالي هست در يك چمدان مانده است چون يا صنايع قوي ابزارسازي داخلي و امكانات لازم نبوده است و يا حداقل رغبتي در توليد كنندگان اين نوع صنعت حتي در باره اينكه ببينند اختراع و ايده جديد ان اقاي مخترع  چيست وجود نداشته است و حتي بعضا به ايميل ها هم پاسخ نمي دهند حتي بدون اينكه بدانند ان نواوري چيست و فانكشن ان چگونه است.

A part of a carburetor that I designed with Catia-. GDS- PD

برای مشاهده این محتوا لطفاً ثبت نام کنید یا وارد شوید.

A panel of a car door. I designed it myself (Catia)

Designing an industrial part for exercise (Catia)

Designing a fighter for exercise in GDS of Catia. I didn't try to develop it and preferred to be simple to save my time.  

I designed this fantasy skin of the car seat in GDS of catia. It was almost a complicated design

The front section of a powerful car. GDS Catia

The front panel of a car. Designed in GDS Catia

Back panel of a computer case. GDS. I designed it for fun

A piston that usually is drawn by novices as the first work in Catia (part design) , but this one is more professional and engineered. I designed it in GDS and then  transferred it to the part design for other processes

A projector. I designed it with AutoCad 5 years ago 

A mobile communication wiring spool. AutoCad- 5 years ago 

No comment- AutoCad

No comment- AotuCad

An architectonic and artistic building that was designed by myself 5 years ago - AutoCad

لینک به دیدگاه

A part that I designed yesterday by chance and aimlessly. There is a problem for me in rendering. When I apply the Gold material to the part its color and appearance is changed into a chocolate instead of a golden thing

I even went to the properties and tried to change its light, diffusion and other cases but I couldn't achieve a golden appearance. Please help me, how I can turn the part into a real golden one, in rendering 

I apologize you, if I write in English. It can be an exercise for me and even for the readers who have not worked with this technical language anymore

I applied the Gold material but it appears like a piece of chocolate

لینک به دیدگاه
در 7 ساعت قبل، Mans 2 گفته است :

A part that I designed yesterday by chance and aimlessly. There is a problem for me in rendering. When I apply the Gold material to the part its color and appearance is changed into a chocolate instead of a golden thing

I even went to the properties and tried to change its light, diffusion and other cases but I couldn't achieve a golden appearance. Please help me, how I can turn the part into a real golden one, in rendering 

I apologize you, if I write in English. It can be an exercise for me and even for the readers who have not worked with this technical language anymore

hey

dont think there's anyone who can help you here these days

If i had this knowledge i would definitley help ya

dose it really matter?the color i mean

لینک به دیدگاه
در 2 ساعت قبل، BISEl گفته است :

hey

dont think there's anyone who can help you here these days

If i had this knowledge i would definitley help ya

dose it really matter?the color i mean

Hello

I actually want to attain this technique, not only for this part but for other objects which should  have a real golden color; for example a particular decorative ring or necklace in jewelry. I think  such the precious golden things in jewelry can be designed by the engineering software such as catia easier and more accurate

AutoCad had a better and more natural colorization in rendering. I think catia has the same materials as well but probably I don't know how to adjust and balance the colors, because I have not worked with catia materials and rendering much, and I often didn't go beyond the designing workbenches

Respectfully

you said " dont think there's anyone who can help you here these days

You used "these days" ,why

I read some topics in the Catia thread and noticed there were some experts (for example, Mr. smmoosavian) who taught Catia (mostly from 1388 ~1390). Where are they now and why I don't see them in the club, at present? Have they left us permanently or it is a temporary absence? Missing those masters (leaving the forum) makes me regretful

لینک به دیدگاه
در 22 ساعت قبل، Mans 2 گفته است :

I actually want to attain this technique, not only for this part but for other objects which should  have a real golden color; for example a particular decorative ring or necklace in jewelry. I think  such the precious golden things in jewelry can be designed by the engineering software such as catia easier and more accurate

AutoCad had a better and more natural colorization in rendering. I think catia has the same materials as well but probably I don't know how to adjust and balance the colors, because I have not worked with catia materials and rendering much, and I often didn't go beyond the designing workbenches

ok,but better to ask a skilled person on this subject,where you live ,it'll be tangible for you

در 22 ساعت قبل، Mans 2 گفته است :

you said " dont think there's anyone who can help you here these days

You used "these days" ,why

I read some topics in the Catia thread and noticed there were some experts (for example, Mr. smmoosavian) who taught Catia (mostly from 1388 ~1390). Where are they now and why I don't see them in the club, at present? Have they left us permanently or it is a temporary absence? Missing those masters (leaving the forum) makes me regretful

cause they'll definitely not be present to help you ,as you know all of us are busy with telegram,instagram ...these days,So obviously you can't count on their help

لینک به دیدگاه

I have not worked with these type of social medias yet and even don't know how to work with. probably those are more popular than the traditional websites for users, but I personally don't like them

However, I will try to resolve the problem by myself or finding the answer in other relative Farsi or English forums

Thank you

?

لینک به دیدگاه

يك طراحي ورق اهن با استفاده از ابزارهاي برش و پرس هاي ورق مرحله اي. البته ان را در شيت متال نساختم بلكه در ميزكار پوسته سازي يا همان Generative Shape Design طراحي نمودم. هدف خاصي براي طراحي ان نبود ولي سعي شد كه اصول استفاده از ابزارها و ساخت يك چنين قطعه تقريبا پيچيده اي كه مثلا در ساخت كفي يا شاسي اتومبيل انجام مي شود رعايت شود. البته امكان اضافه كردن خصوصيت هاي ديگر و همچنين ضحامت دهي به شكل وجود داشت اما ترجيح دادم با همان شكل خام GSD رندرينگ شود

لینک به دیدگاه

به گفتگو بپیوندید

هم اکنون می توانید مطلب خود را ارسال نمایید و بعداً ثبت نام کنید. اگر حساب کاربری دارید، برای ارسال با حساب کاربری خود اکنون وارد شوید .

مهمان
ارسال پاسخ به این موضوع ...

×   شما در حال چسباندن محتوایی با قالب بندی هستید.   حذف قالب بندی

تنها استفاده از 75 اموجی مجاز می باشد.

×   لینک شما به صورت اتوماتیک جای گذاری شد.   نمایش به صورت لینک

×   محتوای قبلی شما بازگردانی شد.   پاک کردن محتوای ویرایشگر

×   شما مستقیما نمی توانید تصویر خود را قرار دهید. یا آن را اینجا بارگذاری کنید یا از یک URL قرار دهید.

• اضافه کردن...